The Witch's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise

2 posters

Go down

What is the best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise

The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_lcap0%The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_lcap0%The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_lcap100%The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Empty The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise

Post by SockPuppet Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:14 pm

As in title, here we vote for the best work. You can also write down why do you like a certain work the most.

My favorite (also I think it's the best) one is TV series. Tbh, I don't know spin-off mangas very well cause I love the animation and music in the show so much I don't enjoy mangas that lack these parts. I also didn't play any game (except for Grief Syndrome but it's doujin). The show has not only pretty art and music but also great plot with plot twists I loved. I watched the anime in 2012 or 2013 and I knew from the beginning the plot twist about the true nature of witches but the one about Homura's time travels was ad surprise for me. I think the plot is executed perfectly in the show.

I like Rebellion. I don't think its destroying the TV series' ending badly. I like the story and everything and the transformation scene is just breathtaking!
SockPuppet
SockPuppet
Saints
Saints

http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Empty Re: The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise

Post by alvaro84 Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Well, I'm torn between the original series and the Rebellion movie. The latter is quite dividing but proved to be a great source of inspiration for me.
alvaro84
alvaro84
Civilian
Civilian

Back to top Go down

The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise Empty Re: The best work in Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise

Post by SockPuppet Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:00 pm

My opinion is basically similar. I prefer the TV series though for having good character arcs for every character while Rebellion is focused mainly on Homura who is not my favorite character (i like her but my favorite character is Sayaka). Also the series' plot twists were more...jawdropping? I have this feeling.
SockPuppet
SockPuppet
Saints
Saints

http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum